Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Fashion Show Makeup!!!

Here is some makeup I did for Anna back in October for a Fashion Show she was in. I originally met Anna back in August at a wedding I did for Shelley. She was one of Shelleys Bridesmaids and it was so awesome that she called me to do her makeup again. It means a lot for repeat business in this type of business. I am really honored for all the wonderful people I get to meet.

Let me know if you need your makeup done for any occasion. The Holidays are around the corner and there are lots of parties to attend.

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment