Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Carla's Trial Run/ Bridal Shoot Makeup!!

Here is some makeup I got to do for Carla for her Bridal shoot back in October. She wanted a very natural look but  wore lashes to enhance her eyes in the pictures. I also used airbrush foundation on her as I do all of my brides. It looks flawless and helps to even out the skin tone without feeling heavy.  I also filled in her brows slightly because she had a small scar. I always fill in eyebrows because it just gives you a more finished look and helps to define your face. Your eyebrows are probably the most important part of your face. The wrong brow shape can change your whole face shape. I absolutely love the way it looks and I will post pictures when I get her photos back from her Bridal shoot and her Wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment