Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Holiday Makeup Video Blog!!!

Here is makeup that I got to do with the wonderful and talented Stylist Megan LaRussa. She came to Tori Gray and I about an idea she had about a video blog she wanted to do.  She had a debutante ball to attend and thought this would be the perfect way to showcase how to get ready for a holiday party or event.  We did her Makeup and Hair and it was amazing. When I get the video from her I will post it so you can check it out. 



Remember that you can get your makeup and hair done for any occasion to make you stand out in a crowd.  Let me know if you are interested in my services. 

No comments:

Post a Comment