Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Excited about next year!!

I am super excited about the upcoming year and I am looking so forward to working with all of my new brides.  I am already getting SUPER busy next year and I am booking up fast.  I feel very blessed to have so many people think so much of my work and wanting me to be a part of their special day.  I really LOVE what I do and I just want to think you all for making that happen.

If you have any event coming up please check me out on my WEBSITE and let me know if you are interested in my services. Thanks so much.

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment