Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Renee's Trial Run



So I met Renee earlier this year but it is a funny story about how I finally got asked to do her makeup. I originally met her at a Bridal show I did earlier in the year. Then my friend Scot Wedgeworth who is an amazing florist suggested to her that I do her makeup. Well I was in the post office mailing some things and she was working at the counter and pulled me aside and told me who she was.....we had talked on the phone but I didn't know what she looked like. She recognized me and my name. What a small world we all live in.  I had such a good time with her and now I am going to give her lessons soon on how to do makeup for herself and her friends. I really love my job and all the fun and interesting people that I get to meet and know. Here are a couple of shots from her trial run and I will post pictures from her party when I do her makeup again this Saturday Nov. 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment