Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Makeup





Here are a couple of shots from some Halloween makeup that I did. Brandy wanted to be a pink flamingo but wanted to be very pretty and girly.  I thought instead of just making her all pink I would make it more girly and flirty.  I used MAC creme color base from the Emanuel Ungaro collection: Crushed Bougainvillea with MAC pro blush Azelea. I also used MAC pink opal pigment all over her face for a very girly glow.  I also put pink glitter from MAC all over both sides of her cheeks and on her eyelids(it is hard to see in the pictures). She got some crazy awesome lashes that fit the outfit perfect. I had a blast on this one and thought it was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment