Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Shumaila's Indian Wedding!!!



I had a really great time working with Shumaila on her wedding day. We never got to do a trial run so we had to wing it the day of her wedding.  She told me her thoughts of what she wanted and I just went with it. She absolutely loved her makeup and was so happy.  I also got to do her Sister-in-law Salima. I really enjoyed working with both of them and I loved doing the fun colors in the makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment