Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Barkha's Engagement Shoot, Bridal Shoot, Mehndi and Wedding Day!!

I really had a lot of fun being a part of the whole experience.  I was able to do her makeup for all four occasions and we had so much fun.  Here are some of the pictures from the events and I am still waiting to get her actual wedding pictures.  When I get those I will post them ASAP. Thanks for stopping by and looking at my page.












Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment