Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Shelley's Trial, Bridal Shoot and Wedding Day!!!













Here are some shots of Shelley's trial run before and after pictures. I also have some gorgeous pictures from her bridal shoot and her Wedding. We really had a great time that day. I had my good friend Laura Eason assist me on doing the wedding party as there were 14 girls to do that day.  We all had a blast and they were awesome to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment