Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Photoshoot w/Model Janet Smith and Photographer John Pope















This was a fun shoot to work on and I love the way the pictures came out.  I was really excited when John called me about doing the shoot. He found me on Model Mayhem which is a networking site for photographers, hairstylists, MUA's, models, etc.  The photos were shot in the building of John's studio at the Jemison Flats.  There were so many cool places just in the building to shoot as well as some shots in his studio. Great place to think about shooting so get in touch with John if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment