Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello New Year!!!

I would just like to thank everyone for their support this last year. I had an amazing year and met some pretty wonderful people. I am very excited about the year to come and all of the wonderful opportunities that are coming my way. It looks to be a very busy year and I am looking forward to it.

If you are looking to have your makeup done for any occasion this year please let me know. I am teamed up with Tori of  noTORIous hair and we are really excited about this year. We got to know each other earlier last year and she has been a great asset to me and a great friend. We love to have lots of fun with anything that we do and we are very relaxed. Know that you will feel very comfortable around us and be able to enjoy yourself while you are getting pampered.

Happy New Year and keep following me to see tips and tricks for the year as well as everything I have in store. Thanks so much.

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment