Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rawwbeauty has a hairstylist on staff!!

Hello all, I hope you are having an awesome weekend. I just wanted to let everyone know that Rawwbeauty has an official hairstylist. I would like to welcome Tammy Howell to my team. I originally started out as wanting to focus on just makeup but have found that most brides and clients want a hair as well. I have been on the lookout for someone to be with me on a permanent basis but was having a hard time finding someone. Well, earlier this year I taught a class at a local cosmetology school and that is where I met Tammy. She was really interested in working with me but I wasn't sure since she was still in school. Well, a couple of months later I did makeup for Birmingham Fashion Week and ran into Tammy again. I found out that she was selected as one of the top 12 stylists for BFW and I was blown away. Her work there was absolutely amazing and spoke volumes to me. We kept in touch and finally she decided that she wanted to come and work with me and Rawwbeauty. The rest is history and now I have a hairstylist that is not only fabulous but a hard worker and loves what she does. Welcome Tammy to Rawwbeauty!!!! Some of her work is below.











No comments:

Post a Comment