Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Fishnet Nails!!!

So I thought I would write about something fun and different today. I got inspiration from my friend Trina Follow her blog she has some great posts!! I am using my Konad Stamping plates. I have actually had them for a year now and I am just getting around to really using them.  I was in Panama City Beach last year and randomly went into this store. After walking in and immediately walking out this girl stopped me and asked me if I had ever heard of Konad and I said no. Thinking oh great what am I getting my self into I went over to the counter to let her try it out. Of course, I ended up buying $75 worth of products and plates. I am now so glad I did and I am loving it.

Below I am going to show you what products I used and how the final look came out. Remember, this is my first time using this and they turned out awesome.

First I used Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover (Sorry no picture). I then polished my nails with OPI "You don't know Jacques" and let them completely dry.

Once I let this dry I used Pure ICE Nail polish in "Pussy Cat" and used my Konad Plate M57 and stamper. ( I will post a video next time of the process of stamping) Here is the finished look.


Products used:
OPI- "You don't know Jacques" as Base
Pure ICE- "Pussy Cat" Stamping color
Beauty Secrets Top coat
OPI Drip Dry
Konad Stamping Plate M57
Konad Scraper and double stamper



Let me know what you think!! I will be doing more of these posts as I have ordered about 25 new plates. So fun and a nice way to change up your look.

Jackie

3 comments:

  1. oohhh i love it!!!! I want houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks y'all. I was pretty proud. I am going to have to practice to get better. Thanks Mom and Trina!!!

    ReplyDelete