Rawwbeauty the Blog.......

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and looking at the work that makes me happy. My name is Jackie and I am a makeup artist and absolutely love what I do. I am so lucky to find a career that makes me happy and makes others feel more beautiful. Please check out my work and let me know what you think. I am available to travel on location for any occasion.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Photo Shoot w/ Model Lisha, Amy Carson Photography, Juan Rodriguez Photography








Here are some pictures from a photo shoot I did about a month ago. The photographers were both awesome to work with and I got some amazing pictures. Go check out there work!!! The shoot was to build Lisha's Model portfolio. I am so excited about how great these turned out and now I have some great photos to add to my portfolio. Leave comments and let me know what you think.  Check out my website for more from the shoot!!!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment